There are no products that we are in closer touch with daily than textiles. It is important that they do not just look good – they also have to fit well, offer an optimal performance and, of course, should not contain any harmful substances. We ensure this with textile testing, certifications, research, product labels like OEKO-TEX®, the Hohenstein Quality Label and the UV STANDARD 801, as well as the transfer of our knowledge that we have built up over decades.
We are your internationally recognised and reliable partner when it comes to neutral evaluation and optimisation of textile and textile-related products and processes. Due to our more than 75 years of experience in the field of textile testing and our wide range of services, we offer you everything from one provider: from the conduct of the necessary tests for certification to marketing at the point of sale. The expertise of our approx. 1,150 employees in our textile laboratories worldwide is also at your fingertips.
- Fast introduction of a product to the market through optimal coordination between the textile testing laboratory, certification authority and you.
- Improve quality and safety of your products through our textile textile tests and certifications.
- Reduce your liability risk and the probability of complaints with documented tests and standards.
- Our test results provide you with the basis for the optimisation of your products and methods.
- We are actively involved in current market trends and sit on various standardisation committees – so that you are informed quicker.