Climate Pledge Friendly Program on Amazon
Climate Pledge Friendly Program on Amazon is a program to help consumers discover and shop for more-sustainable products.
Climate Pledge Friendly highlights products that meet sustainability standards and help preserve the natural world. To qualify products, Amazon partnered with trusted third-party certifications, including OEKO-TEX® MADE IN GREEN and OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100.
Climate Pledge Friendly can improve sales.
As of April 2023:
- 800 Million products sold, a 121% increase from 2021
- 550,000 certified products available, a 72% increase from 2021
- 22 customer experience enhancements highlighting more-sustainable products
- 10% more traffic to Climate Pledge Friendly products through search, detail pages and recommendation widgets
- Top Amazon partners have seen a 15% sales lift
How to get the Amazon Climate Pledge Friendly label for your STANDARD 100 certified and MADE IN GREEN labelled products:
- Complete the Climate Pledge Friendly template (.csv-file)
- or download your data from OEKO-TEX® CertLink (Texbase)
- Submit the ASINs to Amazon's Vendor Central or Amazon's Seller Central
- Once certified ASINs are validated, Amazon will recognize in the Climate Pledge Friendly program (~10 business days)
Customer Service Laboratory Testing