May 25, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
Agenda / Training details:
- General Information
- Requirements of MADE IN GREEN
- Traceability of Supply Chain
- Path to MADE IN GREEN
- Use of myOEKO-TEX® Platform
Benefits of the training session:
- Worldwide Recognition
- Transparent Communication Tool
- Product and Consumer Safety
- Advantage for Brands & Manufacturers
- Responsible Sourcing
List of attending participants:
- Md Masud Ali Rownok (Executive (Corporate Sustainability)), Auko-Tex Group
- Md. Abu Musa (Sr. Merchandiser), M.M. KnitwearLtd.
- Md. Shourov Khan (Merchandiser), M.M. Knitwear Ltd.
- Sanjay Pramanik (Manager), M.I.M. Fashion Wear Ltd.
- Md. Abdulla Al Mamun (A.G.M. Merchandising), M.I.M. Fashion Wear Ltd.
- Ahnaf Ahmed (Merchandiser), Tex Beat Sourcing
- Md. Noor Uddin (Manager HR & Compliance), Eastport Limited
- Kamrul Hasan (Manager IT), Eastport Limited
- Aniruddha Chowdhury (Manager Merchandiser), Eastport Limited