October 17, 2020
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
Agenda / Training details:
- General information of STANDARD 100
- Applicability with application procedure
- Criteria catalogues according to Annex 4 & 6
- Test modules & limit values
- Applicable changes of certified products
- Quality control and audit procedure
- Unknown facts of STANDARD 100
Benefits of the training session:
- Manage the certificate in an efficient way
- Enjoy the full validity of certificate
- Minimize the cost in an effective way
- Know the supply chain management
- Enhance your experience for better career
List of attending participants:
- Md. Ashik Hassan, Executive (Sales & Marketing), Union Label & Accessories Ltd.
- Md. Masud Mridha, Manager (Sales & Marketing), Union Label & Accessories Ltd.
- Md. Jony Alam, Officer (HR & Compliance), Modele De Capital Ind. Ltd.
- Md. Rasal Hosan Officer, (HR & Compliance), Dhaka Garments & Washing Ltd.
- Md. Jaynal Abedin Kayes, Officer, Debonair Padding & Quilting Solution Ltd.
- Md. Mokbul Hossain, Senior General Manager (Production), PHP Spinning Mills Ltd.
- Md. Nasir Uddin, Compliance Officer, Nextgen Style Ltd.
- Ashit Baran Talukder, Assistant General Manager (Admin, HR & Compliance), New Generation Fashion Ltd.
- Md. Golam Rabbani Robin, Technical Manager (Quality and Compliance), Beconnected Bangladesh Ltd.
- Muhammad Murad Hasan, Manager (HR & Compliance), Everest Washing Plant
- Md. Abdullah al Noman, Assistant Manager, Far East Knitting & Dyeing Ind. Ltd.
- Sadman Hasan, Sr.Executive, Fariha Knit Tex Ltd (Trims & Accessories)
- Md. Mazharul Haque, Senior Executive, Fakhruddin Textile Mills Limited
- Md. Moniruzzaman, Manager (HR & Compliance), Zon Ron Sweaters Ltd.
- H. K. Hossain, Compliance Manager, Asian Fashion Group (HK) Ltd.