November 3, 2020
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
Agenda / Training details:
- General information of STANDARD 100
- Applicability with application procedure
- Criteria catalogues according to Annex 4 & 6
- Test modules & limit values
- Applicable changes of certified products
- Quality control and audit procedure
- Unknown facts of STANDARD 100
Benefits of the training session:
- Manage the certificate in an efficient way
- Enjoy the full validity of certificate
- Minimize the cost in an effective way
- Know the supply chain management
- Enhance your experience for better career
List of attending participants:
- Mohammed Ullah Patwary (Babul) - Manager Commercial; Label Tex Limited, Button Tex Limited
- Muhammad Helal Bin Mohar - Chemist; Button Tex Limited
- M. A. MOTHIN - HR&ADMIN MANAGER; BENGAL LABELS &ACCESSORIES INDUSTRIES
- MD. ANISUL ISLAM - Assistant Manager; Turag Garments & Hosiery Mills Ltd.
- MD. LUKMAN HOSEAN - Sr. Manager (production & planning); Aman Spinning Mills Ltd
- Nahidur Rahman - Senior Manager (R&D,Quality & Maintenance); Aman Spinning Mills Ltd
- Md. Ashadul Islam Asad - Merchandiser; Sumi Apparels (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Md. Shafiqul Islam - Sr. Merchandiser; ZOOM Sweaters Ltd.
- Runa Akter - Compliance Officer; ZOOM Sweaters Ltd.
- Md. Ariful Islam - Executive; Bengal Hurricane Dyeing & Printing (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Md. Zahid Hasan - Officer; Binoda Knitwear Limited
- Md. Fazlul Haque - Jr. Executive; Bengal Hurricane Dyeing & Printing (PVT.) Ltd.