May 31, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
Agenda / Training details:
- General information of STANDARD 100
- Applicability with application procedure
- Criteria catalogues according to Annex 4 & 6
- Test modules & limit values
- Applicable changes of certified products
- Quality control and audit procedure
- Unknown facts of STANDARD 100
Benefits of the training session:
- Manage the certificate in an efficient way
- Enjoy the full validity of certificate
- Minimize the cost in an effective way
- Know the supply chain management
- Enhance your experience for better career
List of attending participants:
- Md. Maydul Islam (Senior Executive Officer), Enayetpur Spinning Mills Ltd & Karotoa spinning Mills Ltd
- Chowdhury Tawhidul Alam (Manager Compliance), Trustex Ltd.
- Subrata Bose (Executive), Sanzi Textile Mills Limited
- Anik Rakhit Surjo (Executive), Sanzi Textile Mills Limited
- Sabikun Nahar (Environment Responsible), Ananta Companies
- Md. Nasir Uddin (Manager (Merchandising)), United Knit Wears (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Yusuf Ali Sojib (Asst. Manager), York Fashion Ltd.
- SAJIA AFRIN JAHAN (MERCHANDISER & SUPPLY CHAIN), CYCLO RECYCLED FIBERS
- MD. ZOHIRUL ISLAM (AGM-HAC), Simco Spinning & Textiles Limited
- Mohammed Reaj Hossain (Sr. Manager (HR, Admin & Compliance)), United Knit Wears (Pvt.) Ltd.
- MONIRUZZAMAN MONIR (Senior Procurement), PALACE ACCESSORIES LTD.
- MOHAMMAD NURUNNOBI (Divisional Manager), PALACE ACCESSORIES LTD.
- Sadia Rahman (Senior Executive), Epyllion Group
- Muhammad Nadim Hussain (Merchandizer), Epyllion Group
- Md. Masum Billah (Assistant Merchandiser), Epyllion Group