June 7, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
Agenda / Training details:
- General information of STANDARD 100
- Applicability with application procedure
- Criteria catalogues according to Annex 4 & 6
- Test modules & limit values
- Applicable changes of certified products
- Quality control and audit procedure
- Unknown facts of STANDARD 100
Benefits of the training session:
- Manage the certificate in an efficient way
- Enjoy the full validity of certificate
- Minimize the cost in an effective way
- Know the supply chain management
- Enhance your experience for better career
List of attending participants:
- Asikul Islam, Manager-HR, (Admin & Compliance), Blue Planet Sweater Ltd.
- Md. Rabiul Hasan, (Asst. Manager, Store), Blue Planet Sweater Ltd.
- Md. Nur Alam, (Asst. Manager(HR & Compliance)), Gimex Clothing ltd
- Md. Ensan Ali, (Manager (Marketing & Merchandising)), Gimex Clothing Ltd
- NADIM RAHMAN MINTU, (Manager (HR & Compliance)), United Colors (NT Group)
- Md. Abdus Salam, (Compliance Officer), Zadid Labels Ltd.
- MD. MAMUN RASHID SARKAR, (Product Development Officer), Zadid Labels Ltd.
- Habiba Akter, (Senior Executive (Compliance)), Robintex Group
- Mohammed Delwer Hossain, (Managing Director), AMA ACCESSORIES
- Md. Ajmain, (Asst. Manager), AMA ACCESSORIES
- Hasibul Hasan Shanto, (Executive), AMA ACCESSORIES
- Md. Ibrahim Seraj, (Sr. Executive (HR & Compliance)), Manel Fashion Ltd
- Mohammad Belal Hossain, (HR & Compliance Head), Manel Fashion Ltd
- Sharif Uddin Nobin, (Merchandiser), Manel Fashion Ltd
- Mohammad Mahfuzul Islam, (Manager (Marketing & Merchandising)), ADRI KNITWEAR LTD
- Md. Kamal Hossain, (Director-Admin, HR & Compliance), ADRI KNITWEAR LTD