July 26, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
House No-138, Road No-04,
Block C (10th Floor) Niharika Concord Tower,
Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Agenda / Training details:
- General information of STANDARD 100
- Applicability with application procedure
- Criteria catalogues according to Annex 4 & 6
- Test modules & limit values
- Applicable changes of certified products
- Quality control and audit procedure
- Unknown facts of STANDARD 100
Benefits of the training session:
- Manage the certificate in an efficient way
- Enjoy the full validity of certificate
- Minimize the cost in an effective way
- Know the supply chain management
- Enhance your experience for better career
List of attending participants:
- Methun Chandra Saha, Executive -HR & Compliance, Shovon Knitwear Ltd
- Sayem Hosan Chowdhury, Manager - HR & Compliance, M.Y. & UNION (BD) LTD.
- Mr. Ratan Kumar Roy, AGM (Quality), Rising Spinning Mills Ltd.
- Joy Biswas, Asst. Manager – Cotton Sourcing, Rising Spinning Mills Ltd.
- Kazi Mahfuz Alam, Sr. Merchandiser, Knit Asia Ltd.
- Tanjil Mostafa, Deputy Manager (S&M), Knit Asia Ltd.
- A.H.M. Alauddin, Sr. Merchandiser, ARA International
- Mr. Delwar Hossain, Sr. Merchandiser, ARA International
- Ashrafug Jaman, Merchandiser, ARA International
- Md. Solaiman, EMS Executive Officer, SP GARMENTS & WASHING LTD
- Md. Sharif Rashel, Director, Kimberley Design
- Sanjib Chakraborty, Sr. Merchandiser, Shin Shin Apparels Ltd
- Md. Abu Sayed Khan, Manager (Compliance), Shin Shin Apparels Ltd
- Alom Hossan, Quality Assurance (G.P.Q), Shin Shin Apparels Ltd