August 2, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
House No-138, Road No-04,
Block C (10th Floor) Niharika Concord Tower,
Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Agenda / Training details:
- General information of STANDARD 100
- Applicability with application procedure
- Criteria catalogues according to Annex 4 & 6
- Test modules & limit values
- Applicable changes of certified products
- Quality control and audit procedure
- Unknown facts of STANDARD 100
Benefits of the training session:
- Manage the certificate in an efficient way
- Enjoy the full validity of certificate
- Minimize the cost in an effective way
- Know the supply chain management
- Enhance your experience for better career
List of attending participants:
- MD. Noman Ahammed, Executive, Dekko Accessories Limited
- Md. Bengal Hossain, Jr. Executive ECR, Agami Accessories Limited
- Firoz Hosen, Sr. Merchandiser, Moonlux Knit Garments Ltd
- Md. Kamrul Hasan (Sharif), Manager (HR, Admin & Compliance), United Costume Limited
- Sazzadul Hakim, Executive, Yokohama Labels and Printing (BD) Co. Ltd.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Merchandiser, Golden Refit Garments
- MD. NURUNNABI BISWAS SAGOR, Managing Director, Cupid Wash
- MAYNUL ISLAM, Sr. Officer (HR & Compliance), SP GARMENTS & WASHING LTD
- Matua Shambhu Chand, Sr. Compliance Manager, Active Composite Mills Ltd.
- Md. Rezaul Karim, Manager (Admin, HR & Compliance), TM Fashions Ltd.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Merchandising Manager, TM Designers Ltd.
- Fayshal Ahmed, Manager (HR & Compliance), KM Nobely Garments Ltd.
- Sirajum Munira Priety, Executive (Sales & Marketing), BluCheez Outfitters