August 14, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
House No-138, Road No-04,
Block C (10th Floor) Niharika Concord Tower,
Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Agenda / Training details:
- General information of STANDARD 100
- Applicability with application procedure
- Criteria catalogues according to Annex 4 & 6
- Test modules & limit values
- Applicable changes of certified products
- Quality control and audit procedure
- Unknown facts of STANDARD 100
Benefits of the training session:
- Manage the certificate in an efficient way
- Enjoy the full validity of certificate
- Minimize the cost in an effective way
- Know the supply chain management
- Enhance your experience for better career
List of attending participants:
- Sanwar Hossen, Sr. Officer, Young Socks & labels ltd.
- MD TUHIN MIA, Factory Manager, Astute Ltd.
- MD RAKIB HASAN, Senior Technician, Astute Ltd.
- Md. Wakil Mahmud Sohan, Senior Executive, Apparels Village Ltd.
- Nazmul Alam, Assistant Manager, Merchandising, Apparels Village Ltd.
- Md. Monjurul Hoque, Asst. Manager (R&D), Salek Textile Ltd- Fabric Unit
- Jagat Jyoti Chakma, Manager (Store), Salek Textile Ltd- Fabric Unit
- Madhu Sudan Bairage, GM- Admin, HR & Compliance, Mahdeen Sweaters Ltd.
- Md. Mobin Mia, Merchandiser, Intimate Attire Ltd.
- Md. Elias Hossain, Managing Director, Dallas Stitch & Color Ltd.
- Safiul Azam Ripon, Asst. Production Manager, Fair Design Printing Ltd.