September 3rd, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
House No-138, Road No-04,
Block C (10th Floor) Niharika Concord Tower,
Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Agenda / Training details:
- General information of STANDARD 100
- Applicability with application procedure
- Criteria catalogues according to Annex 4 & 6
- Test modules & limit values
- Applicable changes of certified products
- Quality control and audit procedure
- Unknown facts of STANDARD 100
Benefits of the training session:
- Manage the certificate in an efficient way
- Enjoy the full validity of certificate
- Minimize the cost in an effective way
- Know the supply chain management
- Enhance your experience for better career
List of attending participants:
- Md. Arifur Rahman, Sr. Executive, EMS Apparels Ltd.
- Al-Khalid, Executive-Accessories, Ems Apparels Ltd.
- Md. Anowar Hossain (Shahin), Sr. Executive - Accessories, EMS Apparels Ltd
- Md. Istiaq Hossain, Asst. Manager, Rahim Textile Mills Ltd.
- Al-Rafsun Tanvir, Executive, Rahim Textile Mills Ltd.
- Md.Shahruzzaman (Suzon), Manager, Rahim Textile Mills Ltd.
- Md. Nazrul Islam, Sr. Executive, Rahim Textile Mills Ltd.
- Md. Tanjimul Islam, Deputy Manager(Lab), MN Dyeing Printing & Washing Mills
- S. M. FARID UDDIN, Sr. Officer(Printing Laboratory), M.N. DYEING, PRINTING & WASHING MILLS LIMITED
- Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Deputy Manager-Compliance, Chorka Textile Limited