October 4, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
House No-138, Road No-04,
Block C (10th Floor) Niharika Concord Tower,
Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Agenda / Training details:
- General information of STANDARD 100
- Applicability with application procedure
- Criteria catalogues according to Annex 4 & 6
- Test modules & limit values
- Applicable changes of certified products
- Quality control and audit procedure
- Unknown facts of STANDARD 100
Benefits of the training session:
- Manage the certificate in an efficient way
- Enjoy the full validity of certificate
- Minimize the cost in an effective way
- Know the supply chain management
- Enhance your experience for better career
List of attending participants:
- Md. Saddam Hossain, Senior Executive, Square Textiles Limited
- Md. Masud Gazi, Deputy Manager (Industrial Environment Management), Square Textiles Ltd.
- Md. Shahinur Rahman Sohel, Executive (Fiber Dyeing), Square Textiles Ltd.
- Md. Rabiul Islam, Senior Executive (Quality Assurance), Square Apparels Ltd.
- Md. Ashraful Islam, Senior Executive (HR & Administration), Square Fashions Ltd.
- Rasel Raihan, Executive (Research & Development), Square Fashions Ltd.
- Aysha Siddiqua, Compliance Officer, K.A. Design Wear Ltd.
- Md. Ismail Hossain, Deputy Managing Derector, K.A.Design Wear Ltd.
- Md. Abdul Matin Miah, General Manager, NZ TEX GROUP
- Engr. Ataur Rahman Hridoy, Sr. DGM, NZ TEX GROUP
- MD ISMAIL CHOUDHURY RASEL, Sr. Manager, NZ TEX GROUP