October 15, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
House No-138, Road No-04,
Block C (10th Floor) Niharika Concord Tower,
Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Agenda / Training details:
- General information of STANDARD 100
- Applicability with application procedure
- Criteria catalogues according to Annex 4 & 6
- Test modules & limit values
- Applicable changes of certified products
- Quality control and audit procedure
- Unknown facts of STANDARD 100
Benefits of the training session:
- Manage the certificate in an efficient way
- Enjoy the full validity of certificate
- Minimize the cost in an effective way
- Know the supply chain management
- Enhance your experience for better career
List of attending participants:
- Md. Salahuddin, Sr. Manager, Environment & Sustainability, Epic Group
- Md. Mazedul Haque Sachchu, Executive, Environment & Sustainability, Epic Garments Manufacturing Company Limited
- Md. Anowar Hossain, Executive, Environment & Sustainability, Cosmopolitan Industries (Pvt.) Ltd.
- MD. Tariqul Imam Galib, Executive, Environment & Sustainability, Pearl Garments Company Limited
- Md. Aminul Islam, Executive, Environment & Sustainability, Green Textile Limited
- Nuruzzaman Miah, Sr. Lab Technician, TRIMCO Bangladesh company Ltd
- Shapan Miah, Officer (HR and Compliance), Urmee Knitwear Ltd.
- Md. Zakir Hossain, Manager (Admin, HR & Compliance), Knit Men Composite Ltd.
- Monirul Islam, Manager (Compliance), Euphoria Apparels Ltd.
- Md. Rubel Sheikh, Asst. Manager (Marketing, Merchandising), Euphoria Apparels Ltd.
- GOLAM NURUNNABI, Sr. Deputy General Manager (Production (Unit-02)), NZ TEXTILE LTD.