September 4-5, 2021
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
Agenda / Training details:
- Introduction of OEKO-TEX® STeP
- STeP Assessment tool & details of Modules
- Chemical Management
- Environmental Performance
- Health & Safety
- Social Responsibility
- Environmental Management
- Quality Management
- On-site evaluation & surveillance visits
Benefits of the training session:
- Worldwide recognition
- Sustainable sourcing for Brand-retailer
- Environment friendly facility
- Resource efficiency
- Enable “Made in Green”
List of attending participants:
- Md. Golam Mostofa
Sr. Manager (QAD & ECR), Sanjana Fabrics Ltd.
- Hemonta Costa
Sr. Compliance Officer, Sanjana Fabrics Ltd.
- Md. Shahidul Islam
Asst. Manager (Maintenance), Sanjana Fabrics Ltd.
- Palash Bhattacharjee
Asst. Manager Compliance, GH Haewae Company Limited
- Md. Salauddin Sohel
Senior Manager HR & Compliance, Habitus Fashion Ltd
- Mintu Das
Quality & Audit Manager, Chittagong Knitwears (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Md. Nur Uddin Masud
Manager HR & Compliance, Eastport Limited