May 21-22, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
Agenda / Training details:
- Introduction of STeP by OEKO-TEX®
- STeP Assessment tool & details of Modules
- Chemical Management
- Environmental Performance
- Health & Safety
- Social Responsibility
- Environmental Management
- Quality Management
- On-site evaluation & surveillance visits
Benefits of the training session:
- Worldwide recognition
- Sustainable sourcing for Brand-retailer
- Environment friendly facility
- Resource efficiency
- Enable “Made in Green”
List of attending participants:
- Md.Shakhawat Hossain (Manager (Laboratory & QAD)), Hi-Tech Color-Chem Ltd
- Bilkis Akter (Merchandising Manager), HI-TECH PERFORMENCE APPARELS LTD.
- Md. Hafizur Rahman (Sr. Manager (HR, Admin & Compliance)), Shohagpur Textile Mills Ltd., Lakhankhola, Bandar, Narayanganj
- Md. Rowshan Ali (Deputy Manager), Yasin Knittex Industries Ltd.
- PAVEL REZA PARVEZ (DEPUTY MANAGER), YASIN KNITTEX IND. LTD.
- Md. Towhiduzzaman (Head of HR, Admin & Compliance), Valmont Fashions Ltd
- MD. RAZON MIA (Officer (Admin, (HR & Compliance)), IFS Texwear (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Md. Ehiar Rahman (Manager (HR & Compliance)), Liberty Knitwear Ltd.
- Md. Sohel Rana (Assistant Manager (HR & Compliance)), Liberty Knitwear Ltd.
- Md. Shaheb Ali (Manager Compliance), Triple Seven Apparels Ltd.