August 27-28, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
House No-138, Road No-04,
Block C (10th Floor) Niharika Concord Tower,
Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Agenda / Training details:
- Introduction of OEKO-TEX® STeP
- STeP Assessment tool & details of Modules
- Chemical Management
- Environmental Performance
- Health & Safety
- Social Responsibility
- Environmental Management
- Quality Management
- On-site evaluation & surveillance visits
Benefits of the training session:
- Worldwide recognition
- Sustainable sourcing for Brand-retailer
- Environment friendly facility
- Resource efficiency
- Enable “Made in Green”
List of attending participants:
- MD. OBAYED ULLA SARKER, Asst. General Manager (HR, Admin & Compliance), Seacotex Fabrics Ltd.
- SHAH MD. BAZLUL KABIR, General Manager (Operation), Seacotex Fabrics Ltd.
- SM Majharul Islam, Manager (Quality), Seacotex Fabrics Ltd.
- Md. Eliash Hossain, Sr. Officer (compliance), Rizvi Fashions Ltd.
- Md. Jewel Rana, Quality Manager, Rizvi Fashions Ltd.
- Md. Ohidul Islam, Sr. Manager Compliance, Rupashi Knitwears Ltd.
- Mohammed Nasir Uddin, GM ( HRD), Rupashi Knitwears Ltd.