November 19-20, 2022
09:30 am - 04:00 pm
House No-138, Road No-04,
Block C (10th Floor) Niharika Concord Tower,
Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Agenda / Training details:
- Introduction of OEKO-TEX® STeP
- STeP Assessment tool & details of Modules
- Chemical Management
- Environmental Performance
- Health & Safety
- Social Responsibility
- Environmental Management
- Quality Management
- On-site evaluation & surveillance visits
Benefits of the training session:
- Worldwide recognition
- Sustainable sourcing for Brand-retailer
- Environment friendly facility
- Resource efficiency
- Enable “Made in Green”
List of attending participants:
- Md. Abul Bashar, Manager-Compliance, Masco Industries Ltd., (Composite Knit Garments)
- Kamrun Nahar Dina, Asst. Manager, Environmental & Water Management, Masco Industries Ltd. (Composite Knit Garments)
- Mohammad Wasim, Asst. Manager (Environment and Water Management), Masco Industries Ltd. (Composite knit garments)
- Md Amirul Islam, Compliance, Grameen Fabrics & Fashions Ltd
- Syed Monjur Morshed, AGM - Marketing & Merchandising, Grameen Fabrics & Fashions Ltd
- Md. Nahid Hossan, Sr. Manager (HR & Compliance), Nice Apparels Ltd.
- Md. Imran Ibne Ishaque Rakib, Manager, HR & Compliance, Sharmin Fashion Ltd.
- Arron Peterson, QMS Manager, Sharmin Fashion Ltd.
- Md. Golam Mostafa, Sr. Executive (ECR & Chemist), Sharmin Fashion Ltd.
- Obaidur Rahaman, Sr. Merchandiser, Sharmin Fashion Ltd.
- Md. Maminul Islam Munna, Deputy Manager, (HR, Admin & Compliance), Muazuddin Textile Ltd.
- Md. Maznu Miah, Assistant Manager, HR & Compliance, Muazuddin Textile Ltd.
- Shaheen, Junior Executive - ECR, Muazuddin Textile Ltd.
- M D Rafiqul Islam, Asst. Manager-Compliance, Mega Denim Ltd.
- Sharif Humayun Kabir, Manager-QA, Mega Denim Ltd.